Systems Administrator, Level 3
12 Septembre 2018
- Do you…
- want to find out what it’s like to work at the heart of the Internet and get a foot in the industry? Infrastructure (Iaas) has been our expertise since 1996!
- dream of having access to a playground of more than 25 000 servers (on top of the virtual machines) and more than a dozen data centers across the world?
- want to become a Jedi in command line? (80% of our servers run Linux!)
- want to make a difference in the growth of numerous companies by helping them to improve their infrastructure’s performance?
- Ready to join a team of experienced system administrators who shares the same passion as you?
If yes, it is time to apply at iWeb!
- Assist technically our major accounts;
- Collaborate with our external vendors during resolution of customers’ issues;
- Act as the last level of technical escalation;
- Assist the customers during complexes changes;
- Contribute to project management;
- Test and put into production our new products;
- Work with our customers and sales engineers to find innovative solutions;
- Contribute to the development (training, coaching, etc.) of the system administrators 1 and 2;
- Take an active role in corporate technological awareness;
- Participate in after-hours on-call emergency pager rotation (24/7).
- Mastery of Linux (Apache, Nginx, MySQL, DNS), CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu
- Windows administration skills (IIS, Sql server), Windows 2008, 2012, 2016
- Knowledge of virtualization environments (VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack)
- Knowledge of control panels, such as Cpanel and Plesk
- Mastery of high availability environments: load balancer (HAProxy and keepalived), DRBD, Pacemaker, Corosync
- Storage technologies management (NAS, SAN)
- Programming and task automation (Bash, Python, Ansible)
- Mastery of IOS/Junos OS (VPN, Firewall, ACL, LAN, WAN)
- Professionalism, sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Good management of priorities and stress
- Ability to overcome difficulties and solve problems with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills, clear and effective, both verbal and writing (English and French)
- Ability to earn and maintain respect of others by being credible and honest while building relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Determination to provide an excellent customer service at all time
- 5 years experience in Linux and Windows Systems Administration
- DEC or University Degree in Computer Science
- Bilingualism (French/English, Spanish an asset: we have customers over 150 countries!)