iWeb, an INAP company, is a leader in the field of high-performance cloud hosting, dedicated servers, and colocation. With customers in over 150 countries, iWeb has nearly 30,000 servers in its Canadian data centers as well as INAP’s global network.
At iWeb, an INAP division, the Scrum Master is a coach, a facilitator and the guardian of the Agile process across his teams. He also allocates part of his time on hands-on development tasks
What we're offering:
- A complex technological environment - if you're not afraid of challenges!
- A playground of thousands of servers and dozens of datacenters around the world
- Training and testing lab environment to experiment your craziest ideas and test the most innovative solutions and technologies
- The possibility of leaving your mark in the OpenStack community and work with recognized experts.
- BBQ patio, game room, foosball, free coffee and more
On a daily basis, you will:
- Oversee the efficiency and relevance of the Agile process activities, such as: daily Scrum, planning, commitment, task breakdown, backlog grooming, demo, review and retrospective
- Assist your Product Owner in facilitating backlog management and prioritization
- Facilitate meetings for your team but also for the rest of the organization when an objective leader is required
- Assist your team and the department in remembering and celebrating successes
- Promote the contribution of all team members in order to suggest, implement and follow up on tangible improvements on the work processes
- Offer your assistance to remove impediments on work deliveries
- An expert in Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum) and in the notions of team maturity, team dysfunction, change management and collective leadership,
- A fond of technologies, Forward thinking, self-teaching and able to naviguate in uncertainties
- Developer or DevOps, whatever language or platform. You are motivated by keeping a hands-on approach to contribute to the product development
- Owner of a bachelor in technologies and have an interesting experience being the ScrumMaster of a team
- Interested by the cloud domain
- Experiences in running collaborations activities efficiently
- Bilingual (French and English)
- A certified scrum master (an asset)