Product Owner - Cloud platform
iWeb, an INAP company, is a leader in the field of high-performance cloud hosting, dedicated servers, and colocation. With customers in over 150 countries, iWeb has nearly 30,000 servers in its Canadian data centers as well as INAP’s global network.
At INAP, the Cloud platform Product Owner is responsible for the development and the delivery of the software layer of the INAP Cloud offering. The Product Owner has a deep understanding of the technical solutions, from the infrastructure layer to the customer portal. He captures the business and technology evolution requirements, in collaboration with the product management, sales, marketing and customer success teams, and elaborates the development backlog.
What we're offering:
- A complex technological environment - if you're not afraid of challenges!
- The possibility of leaving your mark in the OpenStack and IaaS world and work with recognized experts.
- BBQ patio, game room, foosball, free coffee and more
- With time, possess a deep understanding of the INAP Cloud Platform from a technical standpoint
- Capture external requirements and support prioritization exercises with stakeholders
- Write user stories with clear exit criteria
- Contribute to the product roadmap in collaboration with external stakeholders (product management, sales, marketing, customer success)
- Plan releases and follow progress
- Act as an ambassador for the solution, inside and outside the team
- Participate in the deployment of new features and measure success
- Lead product or new features demonstrations outside the development team
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of the Cloud (Iaas) market, technology and offering
- Experience as a Product Owner in an application development or DevOps context
- Autonomous and proactive, but also excited to work with brilliant engineers on complex projects
- Bilingual (French & English)