UI/UX Designer, Ubersmith
The Engineering Team at Ubersmith, comprised of development, UI, and UX is responsible for all the client-facing application and the appliance management system. Utilizing a growing range of tools and technologies, we continually achieve the best subscription business suite on the market for organizations of all sizes.
We are a small, tight team so as a multi-disciplinary designer you will have the opportunity to collaborate on user experience, brand identity, and user interface design, all key elements which will help shape the success of our business. It is a great opportunity to work on a greenfield project that has enormous potential and will help shape and define the next big thing at Ubersmith. Strong candidates will bring solid technical aptitude as well as good artistic sense. You will be based in Montreal, Canada, and will report to the CTO at Ubersmith
· Creating web application layout mock-ups, web graphics, content images, logotypes and illustrations with various prototypes.
· Render graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software.
· Champion usability and perform quality control on designs.
· Ensure consistency with branding and marketing efforts and help to establish design guidelines for future product developments.
Technical skills and abilities:
· Solid UI/UX design experience and are very familiar with usability best practices.
· Expert knowledge of graphic editing software such as Photoshop.
· Ability to design full web applications.
· Good knowledge of CSS/HTML5.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, and prior experience in a UI/UX team.
Qualifications and work experience:
- You have an education in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience.