Technical Trainer: System Administrator
iWeb is looking for a dynamic and innovative candidate who demonstrates a high degree of maturity, able to inspire our employees with a passion and desire to communicate, work hard and to share knowledge at all levels! The successful candidate must be a true leader and excellent communicator, able to interact with all personality types. At iWeb, we are all about customer satisfaction, which is why our Training and Quality Assurance specialists are there to help our technical support team to grow and set ever higher standards of quality, to give our customers a truly exceptional experience.
- Coordinate and supervise a team of Training & Quality Assurance specialists (Level 1, 2 Tech Support, Professional Services, Billing & Customer relations)
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Drive the training content as well as troubleshooting and quality assurance procedures development for our technical teams.
- Handle individual and group coaching sessions for all levels of technical support, from newbies to the most advanced.
- Continue uplifting our Virtual Lab environment for practical training as well as skills evaluation methodology.
- Drive biannual technical assessments and ensure that teams have the expertise necessary to do their jobs well.
- Contribute to the improvement of the overall customer experience through various QA initiatives and training process.
- Work with the training manager of the Human Resources team and the various other team leaders to meet the company's professional development objectives.
- Essential systems administration experience (Linux 80% - Windows 20%)
- Mastery of the following technologies: load-balancers, virtualization, firewalling, dedicated servers and clouds
- Solid knowledge of networks (Cisco & Juniper)
- Network Administration expertise is a big plus
- Minimum 7 years experience in the field of technology and / or web hosting
- Ideally experience as a technical trainer
- Very good knowledge of quality assurance concepts
- Baccalaureate or graduate degree in engineering
- Bilingual French / English essential (Spanish is a plus!)
iWeb and you:
- Are you passionate about new technologies?
- Do you know all there is to know about the Open Source philosophy?
- Are you ready to join the leader in web hosting with more than 18 data centers and 20,000 servers worldwide?
- Not one to have cold feet? It's often the craziest solutions that open the doors of innovation!
- Are you seeking an energetic and constantly evolving work environment?