Working in a multidisciplinary team of developers, integrators and architects, the Scrum Master is a coach, a leader who motivates his teammates to push further and do better. His leadership, communications skills and experience enables his to keep his team’s motivation level throughout projects. Finally, his discipline and methods ensure efficient follow-ups and a constant alignment between business objectives and results.
- Assist the Product Owner in maintaining the BackLog/roadmap.
- Organize planning, Backlog Maintenance, and Daily Scrum sessions.
- Conduct meetings and maximize their efficiency.
- Regularly communicate the team’s achievements.
- Assist the team so they can deliver a product of the highest quality while respecting the Sprint guidelines.
- Ensure that the team is productive and fully operational.
- Involve the team members, motivate them and promote their autonomy and expertise.
- Propose, provoque, deploy process improvements related to project management.
Knowledge, skills and expertise:
- 3 years’ experience with the SCRUM/Agile methodology.
- 5 years’ experience in software product development.
- Relevant education or combination of education/experience.
- Good knowledge of web technologies.
- Experience with « Lean Software Development » processes.
- TDD experience.
- Important asset: Linux super-user or user.
- Asset: ScrumMaster certification.
- Asset: Bilingualism (English/French).
Abilities and social skills
- « Servant Leader » - Can win his team’s respect, is ready to participate in order to obtain results and can manage a team.
- Facilitator- Can guide and bring added value to his team. Can stimulate dialog and resolve issues while thinking outside the box.
- Communicator – Can easily communicate with his team members.
- Continuous improvement – Continuously works towards improving his methods, learns to work with new tools and techniques to manage his team and self-manage.
Note: The masculine form is used merely simplify the text. No discrimination is intended.
The Human Resources department will only contact candidates that have been selected.
We thank all applicants.