Sales Solutions Architect
iWeb is currently looking for a star in design and integration of IT solutions for new and existing customers who wish to grow or do business with us.
In collaboration with the sales team, the Technical Solutions Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of technology solutions as well as establishing standards and norms for the deployment and management of technology. He must be able to explain the technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Build and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Take responsibility for product development and demonstrations.
- Evolve into a key consulting role in the sales process.
- Collect infrastructure requirements for each client and assess the architecture required for their needs.
- Participate in budget, activity and schedule planning of the architecture chosen by the client.
- Proudly represent the product to clients and at field events such as conferences and seminars.
- Respond to functional and technical RFI / RFP elements.
- Build and configure cloud computing solutions
- Communicate customer requirements to product management teams.
- Coordinate infrastructure implementation with service providers or internal resources.
- Available to travel for conferences, training and customer meetings.
Technical skills and abilities:
Technologies used, but not limited to:
- OpenStack (nova, glance, keystone, swift, cinder, neutron, ironic)
- Linux: CENTOS - DEBIAN; HAPROXY - KEEPALIVED; DRBD; NFS; MYSQL; APACHE;
- Windows: WINDOWS SERVER 2012R2, 2016 and above; MSSQL 2014 and above; CIFS/DFS; IIS/.NET; Windows Server Failover Clustering;
- Network concepts and equipment: L2, L3, NIC Bonding/Teaming; VPN (IPsec, SSL-VPN, etc); Cisco ASA Firewall and active/passive mode; Cisco/Juniper Switch;
- Hardware/server concepts and equipment
- RAID related concepts and principles;
- System related concepts and principles (IOPS, Latency, Hard Page Fault, etc);
- Backup (R1Soft, Veeam);
- High availability concepts, backup site infrastructure
Qualifications and work experience:
- The ideal candidate must be motivated with proven experience in selling IT technology solutions. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a growing customer base.
- Bilingual (French / English), Spanish is an asset.
- Possess strong presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, requests for proposals, and in the submission of reports.
- Organized and analytical.
- Able to remove business barriers through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 2 years of relevant sales and design experience.
- Experience and knowledge of our products and business line.