PHP Full Stack Developer
Ubersmith is a global leader in subscription business management software for organizations of all sizes. The company’s suite of usage-based billing, sales quoting, order management, infrastructure management and help desk ticketing solutions is integrated, open and intuitive.
Hundreds of companies in twenty countries rely on Ubersmith to better serve their customers, run their businesses, shorten time-to-market and boost overall efficiency. We serve the SaaS, Cloud/Hosting, Datacenter, Telco/ISP, Managed Services and Enterprise/All Other markets. Our product is used by CEOs, IT, Finance, Sales, Support, Operations and other user types.
Ubersmith is growing and profitable and has exciting plans for the future. It is a great time to be at the company.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of meaningful projects that will help to shape the success of our business. It is a great opportunity to work on a popular product that has enormous potential. Strong candidates will bring solid technical aptitude and the ability to act quickly on new features and bug fixes. You will be based in Montreal or remote and will report to the Director of Engineering at Ubersmith.
Challenges you will encounter are
- Integrate a wide variety of APIs from vendors such as Quickbook, Salesforce and more as well as payment processors.
- Keep in mind a careful management of data and server overload while programming.
- Come up with the best concepts to respond to improvement requests from customers.
- Analyze and evaluate programming solutions to existing problems reported by the technical support department.
We’re looking for someone who is awesome because
- You have good knowledge of Node.js, npm, GitHub, jQuery, CSS MySQL, etc.
- You are passionate about building clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- You are ready to take the responsibility of delivering projects from conception to realization.
- You care about keeping up to date with product and industry knowledge.
Life with Ubersmith
- Growing team of full-time people that love what they do.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible and generous paid time off, based on your experience rather than your seniority.
- Flexible work hours, including opportunities to work remotely.
- Company outing once a year.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development.
- The best technology to get your job done: a MacBook Pro Retina, dual monitors, and (practically) whatever else you need.