Inside Sales Account Rep
The Inside Sales account rep is responsible for driving new business development and account management activities for our complete product portfolio, including our high-performance Enterprise IP, Colocation, global CDN, enterprise Managed Hosting, and hybrid Agile Hosting platforms. This individual will accept chats, tickets, and phone calls from INAP’s potential and existing strategic client base as well as proactively reach out to customers to grow and sustain INAP’s/iWeb portfolio. In addition to managing the health and growth of an assigned base of accounts, a successful candidate will also prospect for new business.
This role is located in Montreal, CA. and receive a base salary plus variable compensation based on individual quota attainment.
- Grow a portfolio of high value clients; ensure client satisfaction through consistent communication with client base.
- Foster growth within client base by selling upgrades and additional services.
- Scheduling qualified opportunities with appropriate C- suite executives
- Taking leads and developing them into prospects by communicating INAP’s value proposition and position messaging.
- Cold calling and identifying decision makers within prospect’s organizations.
- Track sales process and forecasting of coming weeks deals and activities within CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Perform sales activities, including prospecting, qualifying prospects, performing online product demonstrations, and occasional on-site presentations.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals set by leadership.
- Achieve recognized monthly recurring revenue growth month over month.
- Provide clear alignment with new client concerning their account(s) and products and services to be provided by INAP in accord with pricing agreements
Technical skills and abilities:
- Professional demeanor.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. English and French – Spanish (optional)
- Experience attaining annual quotas and pipeline coverage. Quotas are realistic and designed for maximum achievement and earnings potential
- Ability to work collaboratively across all departments on customer issues.
- A self-starter with a positive, optimistic, and fun attitude.
- Goal-oriented and the ability to thrive in a reward-based atmosphere
Qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in technology, marketing, or business area ideal)
- 2-3 years of successful technology sales experience required
Not convinced yet? Here are some other advantages:
- We have a nice, brand-new office. (Well right now, everyone is working from home!)
- Free fruit every day at the office
- Free coffee every day at the office
- An amazing social club
- We are involved in our community
- We have discounts for a SPA (we all need to relax)
- We recognize your total work experience for the holidays
- Training using various platforms such as LinkedIN Learning.
- Did I mention that we have free coffee?