CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
We are looking for highly driven, self-motivated team players to join our Cloud Customer Success Management team.
As a customer success manager, you will get to have a direct impact on the success of our Cloud business unit. You will have the pulse on the state of the relationship with your customer base, you'll be responsible for customer retention, and will be accountable for the post-sales lifetime success of our customers from the initial onboarding, through growth and finally churn.
You will collaborate with internal teams and colleagues to promote customer growth, a proactive customer service approach and advocate for internal alignment on customer success.
- Manage the overall customer relationship establishing a trusted advisor type relationship to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Document and track customer success factors, potential issues, experience with prior vendors, and current state of the experience with Internap and provide recommendations.
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Champion customer growth opportunities for revenue growth (up-sell/cross-sell) through involved advocacy and collaborate with account executives to execute on them
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. Service Management, Support, Customer advocacy) on Customer Success activities related to Onboarding, renewals, change requests, customer care and disconnects
- Drive resolution on escalated customer issues, engage appropriate stakeholders and follow escalation paths when required to ensure customer satisfaction with the resolution.
- 4-year bachelor's degree required. Business or technical degree.
- 4-6 years in a customer-facing role that includes account management, issue resolution, escalation management.
- Proven track record of consistent customer success / account management in service industry, preferably in Technology.
- Demonstrated ability to influence through negotiation, persuasion and consensus building
- Excellent communication skills, including impeccable verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to manage meetings and provide executive summaries on escalations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong customer relationships, especially with executive-level contacts.
- Ability to engage internal cross-functional teams on issue resolution.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for customer service.
- Ability to operate in a changing structure and geographically dispersed environment
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Bilingualism French/English - Spanish an asset